The BuildUp maths course adjusts for students of different levels in 2 ways:
- Additional concepts are added to the course.
- Question difficulties adjust to suit the exam level.
To see which concepts are covered at which level, click on the MAP icon on any topic page.
This will show the curriculum map for this topic. Concepts on the map are labelled:
- Unlabelled concepts are covered at JC-OL
- "HL" concepts are covered at JC-HL
- "TY" concepts are appropriate for TY
The course is cumulative, so JC-HL students also see those concepts marked for JC-OL.
When a student is learning any concept, the range of questions available for that concept is appropriate for the course level. For example, "Multiplying Fractions" is available to all students at OL and HL, but the range of questions available for students differs.